Monday, October 12, 2009

Reinstating for nevdull.

Today I got a mail from Keith Bostic's nevdull list, containing the usual assortment of random interesting links accompanied by enigmatic taglines. One of them was this:
  http://tobozalukba.blogspot.com/
The girl in the middle is not alive.
Whoa. Huh?

Well, when I went to tobozalukba.blogspot.com, the blog was no longer there. In fact, the entire blog name was up for grabs. Nevdull has a lot of readers, so in the interests of sparing them the same Google search I just did, here's the image (I think) that that entry was referring to:
  www.petroliaheritage.com/zpostmort.JPG
There's more explanation here:
  xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=6457
It's spooky, but then many things that seem spooky to us now might be a lot less spooky in the context of 19th century childhood mortality rates. May she rest in peace.

If you have any questions, for goodness' sake don't ask me.

-Karl Fogel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's super creepy!

MrsPeel said...

Hi Karl , the second link wouldn't open to me...

Anyway, came to thank you for coming over to my post, it is easier to understand when explained by you...I was always confused by the laws or what means what...I will have to do a more extensive read, went to your website and I have enough to keep me busy for a while...thanks so much.